Wednesday 16 January 2013

New challenge over at Whimsy Inspirations!

Good evening all and apologies for the lateness of this post! It's definitely been 'one of those days' - again!

But it's time for a new challenge over at Whimsy Inspirations - and it's a nice easy one for everyone - 'Fancy Edges'!  So do pop over and have a look at some of the fantastic creations that the Whimsy DT have produced.

I decided to use one of the January release sentiments from Raindrop Echo Designs at Whimsy Stamps (you can find it HERE) and made a hanger rather than a card

I've used coredinations card, MS round the page punch, roses and butterfly from WOC, pin & pearly heart from stash and the gingham ribbon from Joanna Sheen. 
I do like these sentiments - they're suitable for all sorts! 
So do pop over to Whimsy Inspirations and join us this month with your fancy edged creations! 

And thank you for all your lovely comments that you leave - they are appreciated so much! A quick update on grumpy Poppy is that she had blood tests at the vets this morning and they've diagnosed kidney disease - which unfortunately I suspected :(
So she's gone back to the vets again for a 'sleepover' tonight to go on a drip to get fluids and some medication into her and will be in for 24 hours or so - and then we'll see how she is. Hopefully we'll then be able to adjust her diet, etc., and make her as comfy as possible and hopefully limit or delay any further damage. So if I know my cat, she'll be even more grumpy at the moment! And Tilly the Dog is a bit confused and keeps looking round for her! Bless! I'll let you know how things go but we're staying positive! 
Back soon, 
Kim x 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
WildOrchidChallenge - coming up roses
Creative Moments - monochrome
PerfectSentiments - encouragement + ribbon




15 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Kim, such a lovely colour. Glad things are more settled. Hope Poppy is OK, our animals do hold a fond place in our heart.
    Hugs from
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww poor Poppy girl. I really hope that she will be ok Kim. Like I say my friend has a kitty that has recently been diagnosed and he is doing really well now his diet has changed and the meds doses are right. If she'll let you give her sniff's and licks from Bert & Simone (I can just see you doing that Kim!!!!). Hugs to Tilly too.
    Wow this hanger is absolutely stunning honey. I absolutely love the colour & the paper piercing. So love the sentiment too. Aren't those metal butterflies lush Kim!!! I have some and they are gorgeous. Right off to bed. Try not to worry too much about Poppy I bet she will get spoilt rotten when she gets home!!!!. Big hugs Clare xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Kim. Such a lovely sentiment and gorgeous colour scheme.
    Oh poor Poppy, hopefully she will start to feel better soon.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hanger Kim. Love the fancy edges and fab colour.
    Hope Poppy is better soon.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful creation, I love the sentiment and the colours are gorgeous :)

    Best wishes and get well soon to Poppy and to poor lonely Tilly! I hope she gets better and things improve soon, and that she's not too grumpy about having to stay in the vets.

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so lovely, such sweet words and I adore those colours!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, absolutely love the colours you've used too!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments Challenge #8 Monochrome. We really appreciate it and hope to see you again Karen (P) CM DT http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous project, just so love that colour. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome Kim. I adore the colours and the shape.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job. I really like the shade of green you used. Thanks for joining us at the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous project. Love the color very striking. thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight. Abbie (Co Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is absolutely fabulous! That is such a beautiful sentiment.

    I'll be saying a prayer for Grumpy Poppy and hope that she will be okay. I just lost one of my kitties 2 weeks ago to cancer. Dread diseases out there. I wish we could shelter our fur babies from them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hanger is just lovely.
    Hope poppy is feeling a bit better.
    .Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow!Such a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x