Friday 22 November 2013

Tags and Bags!

Hello all and I hope that you've had a good week?  Yippee - it's Friday!  But as we've had a plasterer in for the last few days doing our hall, stairs and landing, I can imagine that most of my weekend is going to be spent in the exciting activity of cleaning up and trying to put my house back together a bit before we start decorating it in another week or so.... What joy.....!

A very warm welcome to my two new followers - I'm delighted that you would like to follow my crafting exploits, but do be prepared for a fair amount of waffling too!

As it's Friday it's time for a new challenge over at CraftyCatz - and this week our lovely Jac has challenged us with 'Bags and Tags'!  But don't panic, the key part is the tag so we would love to see your tag creations.
I've used a sentiment from one of our sponsors this week 'DigiStamps 4 Joy' and made a gift bag from an envelope and, of course, added the tag!


There is a tutorial (which was on my blog not long ago)  for how I make these little gift bags from envelopes HERE 
I've added some DooHickey doiley flowers with pearly centres, with dew drops and buttons from stash. The sheer ribbon is from Joanna Sheen. The sentiment on the tag is from LOTV. 
Do have a look at the great creations from the DT for inspiration - they've made some fantastic things! And then join us at CraftyCatz with your tag creations.

Back soon,
Kim x 

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kim! Love the colours :D Very pretty :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful gift bag and tag Kim love the paper's and colour's have a lovely weekend my friend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely bag to hold some goodies, have a nice weekend
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kim. I love the design, pretty papers and beautiful flowers.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's ever so pretty Kim, such lovely papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gift bag and what fabulous flowers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Kim. I wouldn't fancy your clearing up job this weekend.

    Have a good weekend.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great bag Kim! Like the sentiment a lot!

    Hope you have a good weekend!
    Hugs
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely wonderful bag!! I just love everything about it!
    Hope you have a good weekend!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous bag, so pretty and a fab sentiment too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Kim, gorgeous details, have a fabby weekend (clearing up LOl), hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoever receives this sweet little bag is bound to be ooohing and ahhhing over it. It's precious Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty Kim, love the paper and love those doily flowers, don't work too hard this weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww what a gorgeous project - great sentiment and I love your pretty flowers!
    I'm sure you are glad that your plastering is finished ... I always hate the smell of it drying out

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful, love this romantic bag. Have a nice week!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous bag and tag set. I love the design. Great job. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x