Thursday 18 August 2016

I haven't vanished really....

Hello, and just wanted to say that I haven't vanished from the face of the earth! I can't believe it's been so long since I last did a blog post but sometimes life just gets in the way.  I hadn't been feeling too good, having some pretty grotty side-effects from new medications, and the 'relaxing' summer holidays have turned out to be a mixture of either feeling c**p or busy with other jobs!  Sigh.

But I wanted to share a little piece of sunshine that arrived in our house today in the form of an 8 week old puppy called Ruby!  As you can possibly remember, we lost our beloved Tilly (who the blog is named after!) over 2 years ago.  By chance, and 2 days after the anniversary of saying goodbye to Tilly, I found out that the lady we got Tilly from now had another Staffie and was letting her have one litter of pups. We had a lovely catch up, and as we knew what a lovely family Tilly came from, and they knew how loved and spoilt our Tilly was, we were added to the list for a pup.  So today we collected the gorgeous Ruby - who is adorable! She's full of mischief and lots of licks and cuddles and will no doubt keep us all busy for a while!





Such a cutie! 

So I hope that you'll forgive my absence - and I'll try to make more of an effort to keep a bit more up to date with blog posts! 

Back soon,
Kim x 




8 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    oh she is sure a cutie.
    I had a dog named Tilly once.
    So sorry to hear you have not been well.
    I do hope things improve soon for you.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you Kim and little Ruby is just adorable..hope you feel better soon and I'm sure Ruby will have you up and running around in no time..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How spooky is that Kim...I was only thinking about you the other day. Sorry to hear that you haven't been too well but Ruby will keep your spirits up for sure. We have recently had 2 new members of the family and are in utter chaos!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE!!! Ruby is just adorable :D Sorry to hear you've not been feeling good - really hope everything settles down soon for you.

    Hugs
    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Ruby is just sooo precious!! Just like my little Millie (not so little now though). Hope you begin to feel better soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby is just adorable Kim! I hope you are on the road to recovery and are feeling better soon.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww wee Ruby is absolutely gorgeous! ... great name too ;)
    Hope your meds settle down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope that you are doing ok and the "new" puppy is doing well xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x