Friday 25 August 2017

It's a C*****mas Card....!

Now I know that any of my non-crafting friends that see this will be somewhat horrified! A Christmas Card - in August! But I know that all my fellow crafters will understand! I didn't want to end up like last year, with a mad rush to try and make just a few handmade cards for close family, etc. With getting a new puppy, etc., last summer, time just seemed to evaporate and so I was determined that I would start a bit earlier this time, and try and get a few cards ready and in the box! It helped when Lili of the Valley did a digi stamp release of new Christmas cuties - so the task could be put off no longer.

I've used the gorgeous 'Christmouse Pudding' for this one


I've coloured the image with a mix of copics, graphits and pencil


The papers, sentiment tags and 'recipe' are also from LOTV, and a die cut poinsettia added! 

Hope you like it! 
I'll keep busy trying to make a few more for the 'box' before I'm back at work next week. It's a shame when work has to intrude on happy crafting time.....

Back soon,
Kim 


6 comments:

  1. Great card Kim. Love that image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kim, I love Christmas cards and these little cute mice look fab
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Kim.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wonderful card Kim, fab colouring and love that you have the little recipe tag too :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun image and I love the card. Those mice are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x