Thursday 21 February 2019

Still crafting....!

Well, what can I say? Absent for so long - but still crafting and following many on Instagram. I've decided that it's really time I brushed the dust off the blog, and started posting on here again with the odd post and pics of what I've been doing.

We've had a busy time over the last 9 months since I last posted (good grief - is it really that long?!). I decided that I really needed to do something about my weight - I wanted to feel healthier and could no longer use post-baby weight as an excuse (as the youngest is now 20....). Husband gamely agreed to join me on the mission and between us we lost 108lbs over 2018. Pretty good going I think. I also started an Instagram account that has helped us track meals and food, and I've just started a blog about the food as a few people had asked for recipes, meal ideas, etc., and we get most of our meal ideas from blogs and sites online.  If you're interested in the food/cooking/healthy eating, then please take a look at my 'other' blog here - Love Food, Eat Well

Anyway, back to the crafting business! I just thought I'd share a baby card I made recently, using a super cute image from the ever-popular LOTV!



Coloured with copics and pencils, with papers from LOTV (my ever-dwindling stock!), and a few extras from stash. 

I'll be back soon, sharing some of the other crafty stuff I've been busy with! 
Kim x




13 comments:

  1. Good to see you back in blogland Kim, I had a break for a while too but am now enjoying being back in the land of blog.. massive well done to you and your husband on the lifestyle change and weight loss..
    lovely card too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel refreshed and ready for Blogging again!

      Delete
  2. Lovely to see you Kim. What a huge achievement, well done to you both. This is such a sweet card x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! We both definitely feel much better for it! The problem with crafting is it doesn't offer much in the way of exercise lol!

      Delete
  3. So happy to see you back Kim, always loved your creations and blogland needs a leg up right now, also nice to hear how you lost your weight, I struggle so much these days and the tablets I am on don't help, but I will go look at your blog, congrats to you both.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Janette! I've carried on crafting but probably just needed a little break from the blogging - but ready to emerge again lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to see you back Kim and congratulations on the wieght loss, I need to loose weight bad now..it just sneaked up on me..Fabulous gorgeous baby card and hope to see many more cards and projects now..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissy! weight has a nasty habit of creeping up on you - I just need to try and keep mine off (& lose a bit more!) x

      Delete
  6. Hi Kim, it's lovely to see you back!! your card is beautiful. Love the gorgeous blues and wonderful design. Congratulations on your weight loss too.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Gina - nice to be back! and glad you like the card! x

      Delete
  7. Hi Kim!! Great to see you again congrats on the weight loss and loving your cards huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sue! It's good to tour round blogland again! x

      Delete
  8. Love this sweet baby card and wowsa… I am so impressed at the weight loss. Congrats to you and the hubs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x