Saturday 11 January 2020

Pretty pink birthday!

As I suspected it might be, it's been a particularly busy start to a new term at school. And an early alarm clock is definitely a shock to the system after a couple of weeks of a more gentle start to a morning!

Anyway, in an attempt to distract and de-stress, a little colouring and cardmaking was also taking place outside of work.

I'll apologise in advance for the photos- I'm getting heartily fed up of dark grey days. And when we've had any brighter moments it seems to have been when I was at work....


I've used a cute digi stamp from LOTV, coloured with copics



I embossed some pink card to make a frame to mount over it, but sadly the embossing isn't really showing in the rubbish light this morning! 



The sentiment stamp is also from LOTV and the banner die is from Hunkydory Crafts 

Hope you like it! 
Kim 
Ī

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x