Saturday 6 June 2015

Summer lovin'....

Hello all - I hope that you've had a good week?  Just the usual sort of one here, aka busy! My son is still slogging on with the exam season - and definitely looking forward to finishing them! And after my moaning about the weather in my last blog post, it did improve a bit.  However, the wind seems to have arrived back again - so it was out again this morning to prop up windswept plants in the garden. And it was fascinating watching the birds performing aerial acrobatics against the wind so that they could land on the bird feeders! Sigh. I'm just hoping it eases again soon.

But I've kept busy with the crafts as always - despite there never seeming to be enough hours in the day!  And the card I've got to share today features one of my favourite cute couples from LOTV - and I always think it's a lovely, summery image (despite what may be going on outside!)


I've coloured the image with copics and a touch of pencil. 

The papers are from LOTV, with flowers from WOC and die cut leaves from a Poppystamps die. 
The sentiment is also from LOTV - that little set of sentiment stamps is sooooo useful!  Then I've added some stitching and a little brass key charm from stash.


And the inside finished to match.
Hope you like it. I've added it to my Etsy store.
And I hope you enjoy your weekend - whatever you may have planned.  I've nearly finished my blanket made with the little crochet daisy squares.  I just need to steam and block it a little bit - and then I'll share a 'Ta-Dah' moment!  I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out - and so now busy planning the next hooky project! 
Thank you for taking the time to read my rather rambling blog posts - and for your lovely comments.
Back soon,
Kim



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card KIm
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and cute card Kim inside and out.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just beautiful and so romantic

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely Kim a really gorgeous card..I'm still picking up branches from our garden as we got more winds last night!! but its annoying when the branches are off the neighbours trees that back onto ours LOL huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and so gorgeous Kim, love it!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sweet image and you've colored it so beautifully Kim. Those yummy roses are gorgeous as well as the lovely floral papers. Hope the weather straightens out for you soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful crd Kim! I haven't coloured up this image for ages! Love the papers and beautiful flower display.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet - beautiful coloring and colors. Love your design work!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pretty card Kim - stunning colouring.
    Hope you've had a wonderful weekend.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and I like how you've created your little masterpiece around this adorable image. Fab colouring and pretty papers and layout... plus you've used one of the sweetest LOTV images. Love...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x