Friday 30 June 2017

Summer Showers?

Hello all - Friday again! Woohoo! It's just so busy at work at the moment, that I am so relieved when Friday rolls around. Our school breaks up for summer in 2 weeks, but rather than things gradually slowing down, it feels as though there is a frantic panic to get so much done as the finish line is in sight!  But at least in a couple of weeks there will be chance to take a deep breath & relax - hopefully!  But we've also got a busy weekend ahead - up with a close friend here tomorrow, and then busily getting things ready for our son.  Now he has finished his A Level exams, he sets off on Monday with a group of his friends, travelling by rail across Europe! They fly out to Croatia, then over the next 18 days or so, they travel to Budapest, Prague, Vienna, Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris, Lyon and Barcelona! How fantastic! I'm so jealous and I know that they'll have a fabulous time - but that doesn't stop me having minor panic attacks when I think about him roaming across Europe (without me!).

Anyway, less waffle about my slightly chaotic life at the moment! I'm sharing another card with you today, made with a little cute character from Mo Manning.


I've coloured the image with copics, graphits and pencil


The backing papers are from LOTV, as is the sentiment tag stamp. The flowers from WOC and the leaves cut using a Joanna Sheen die. 


Hope you like it! 
And I hope you enjoy your weekend ahead, whatever you have planned. And hopefully you'll have a bit more 'quiet time' than me.....

And I've recently set up an Instagram account - even though I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing with it!  But if you want to follow me, or have a look, please click on the tag in the sidebar! 

Back soon,
Kim x



6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Kim, so adorable!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable and pretty creation Kim. Your colouring and layout is awesome.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! that sounds like an amazing trip..
    your card is beautiful Kim
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Kim. She's so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Kim! I love the image and gorgeous colours! I've got another 3 weeks until we break up! I hope your son has a wonderful time travelling.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x