Thursday 14 September 2017

And another Christmas card!

Coming to the end of yet another busy week - and I'm so pleased it's Friday tomorrow - Yay!
Thank you for your comments on the latest blanket and I'm pleased to say that it is now safely installed in my son's new room in the student halls in Glasgow!  We moved him up there last Saturday, and he seems to have thoroughly embraced student life!  He starts his degree course in Fine Art Photography at Glasgow School of Art next week, and has been busy with freshers week social activities - no surprise there! And husband and I are adjusting to life in the house with just us - but we've still got Ruby the dog and Grumpy Poppy the cat to torment us of course!

Anyway, after a couple of weeks back at work, the long summer holiday seems like a dim and distant memory lol! So I'm hoping that in between the busy time at work and the usual jobs at home, that I may find a little extra time for some crafting. We'll see! But I did make another Christmas card with the oh-so-cute LOTV stamps


I've coloured the image with copics and promarkers, with some pencil mixed in - and some added glitter!


Such a cute image! 
The backing papers and sentiment are also from LOTV and I've used a die cut poinsettia and holly leaves.
Hope you like it! 
Thanks for looking - and enjoy your weekend, whatever you may be doing.
Back soon,
Kim x


5 comments:

  1. Very cute Kim, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely colouring of this cute image Kim.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute card Kim. Fabulous! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and cute card. Love the colours you've used too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a cutie, great colour theme too
    I studied in Glasgow too, your son will have a ball (and hopefully do some studying too LOL)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x