Wednesday 24 April 2019

Sent with love...

Well, that lovely, long sunny Easter weekend is over and it was back to work with a bump on Tuesday! It  was so nice to have the weather play nicely for a bank holiday and we spent a lot of time lolling about in the garden (with the odd bit of gardening thrown in occasionally!). And I feel I should apologise for not getting round and having a look at people's blogs. Now we're back into routine, I'll hopefully get a bit more time for Blogland!

The card I'm sharing today is one made with one of the older LOTV images - another that I seem to have in rubber and as a digi! He's such a cute little guy, carrying that huge present.


I've coloured him with copics and promarkers and little pencil.  The papers are from K&Co and stash.


I've kept the layout fairly simple for this one - always a challenge for me, as I'm always tempted to add "just one more thing" or "do you think something's missing?". But I think it works ok, although I'm never too confident with simple layouts! 
The sentiment stamp is also from LOTV, with Sue Wilson banner dies. 

Hope you like it.
Back soon,
Kim x 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
Lemon Shortbread - #92 - anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - #62 - anything goes
Happy Craft Challenge - anything goes
Creative Crafters - #15 - anything goes



5 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured image, love the papers and lay out

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he!!? A lovely card Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is he Kim, love the image, and your brightly coloured little man.love the oapers you used. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Kim, great to see some of the older LOTV stamps still being used
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x