Monday 22 July 2019

Pink Birthday!

I hope you're all enjoying some summer sunshine and a little relaxation time! I'm pleased to say that I made it to the end of term, and I'm looking forward to some extra time to catch up with friends, try and keep pace with the weeds growing like fury in the garden and definitely some crafting time!  We have quite a few birthdays over summer and this was one made recently for our daughter's birthday a few weeks ago


I've used this cute digi stamp from LOTV, coloured with copics and pencils. 
The gorgeous papers are from Hunkydory Crafts. I've used a Britannia flower die and a poppystamps die for the leaves. 



As these cards need to be posted, I like to make sure that they're fairly "flat" so they don't get damaged too much in the mail lol! 

Hope you like it! 
Back soon, 
Kim x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x