Tuesday 9 July 2019

Special little gardener!

Well, I said I'd be back soon - bet you weren't expecting me back quite so soon! Two posts in two days - I've even shocked myself lol!

I decided to dig out a couple of 'proper' stamps from the stash. I usually tend to use digi stamps these days and rubber stamps for sentiments, but I thought it was a shame when  I've got quite a few old favourites - and the Sarah Kay ones are definitely favourites!

This little cutie has been coloured with copics and pencils


The papers are from the neverending stash and the sentiment stamps are from LOTV 


Not sure who this card is for yet. We have quite a few birthdays coming up so I've got to get a few cards ready! 

Hope you like it! 
Back soon, 
Kim x 


1 comment:

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x