Friday 30 March 2012

Another Friday! But I don't think this weekend will be quite as sunny as last weekend but hey ho. Just wanted to share this card with you.  This stamp was one of the first ones I really fell in love with and have used it many times.

It's a lovely Sarah Kay design called 'First Kiss' from Stampavie and so cute! I've coloured this with promarkers and watercolour pencils, with distress inks round all the edges.

The papers are from K&Co (Blue Awning - I just love all the papers in that range!) and the flowers and seam binding are from  Wild Orchid. The lace, cord & pearls are from my stash. The die cuts I've used are meadow leaf and Spellbinders. The sentiment is an LOTV one - but seemed to fit perfectly with this image. 
Hope you like it - and all comments welcome! 
Enjoy the weekend!  I'm off for a girlie weekend with a friend to Glasgow for a concert and some serious shopping & a night in a nice hotel - can't wait! 



1 comment:

  1. You have gorgeous cards, I love your style!
    Love Janny x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x