Thursday 15 March 2012

I'd just like to share a few recent cards - 

This is a Lily of the Valley stamp - 'New Hat' - with the cutest girl on!
Coloured with promarkers and with a LOTV sentiment stamp. The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the paper, ribbon & lace from my stash. 

Another delightful image from LOTV - Lazy Afternoon - coloured with promarkers and watercolour pencils. The backing papers are K&Co (Blue Awning) with some added stitching and the ribbon from stash coloured with distress ink. I also like to use Tim Holtz distress inks around the outer edges of stamped images to soften the effect.  I think it makes quite a nice male/man's card! 

This is a large stamp from Creative Expressions and their 'Stamp A Scene' range. I've coloured it with promarkers and watercolour pencils, and again used distress inks round the edge. The backing papers are Basic Grey, with eyelets, & ribbon from stash.

This is another LOTV stamp called 'Times To Treasure' - can you guess that I love their range of stamps?! The images are so cute without being too 'sugary' and are a delight to colour. The backing papers here are K&Co with lace, button & ribbon from my stash, and the roses & cherry blossoms are from Wild Orchid Crafts. This was made for a friend's birthday - and she really liked it thank goodness!
Thanks for looking and I'd love to hear your comments! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x