Thursday 15 March 2012

As it's Mothering Sunday coming up and I'd like to add a few more images to this new blog, I thought I'd put on a couple of the Mother's Day cards on that I've been making for a few of my daughter's friends. Let's just hope that their mums like them!
This one is a delightful LOTV fairy.  She seemed to be the most popular choice of image when picking designs for the mothers day cards! This one is coloured with promarkers, K&Co backing papers and Wild Orchid rose and cherry blossoms. The lettering for 'Mum' was done on my beloved Big Shot with a Sizzix alphabet set (called Tina Thinks You're Cute - not sure why it has such an odd name?!).

Just for a change, this one was done with an oh-so-cute image of gorgeous puppies from the Furry Friends cd from Joanna Sheen, a collection of really lovely animal pics by Rachael Hale. I don't tend to do many cd images on cards these days as I seem to be addicted to stamping & colouring, but must admit I'll probably make quite a few more from this particular cd! The backing paper is also printed from the cd. The flower die-cut is a Marianne Creatables die, which are so useful for creating embellishments. The lettering is as on the fairy card, with ribbon & buttons from my stash. 

Hope you like them too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x