Friday 16 March 2012

Just thought I'd add one more Mother's Day card that I made recently. This has the LOTV fairy on again, but in a slightly different layout. As I said, it seems that this image was so popular! 
She is cute though! The pretty backing paper is from the Smirk range, but I just loved the simple flowery design. The flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts, and I've used Spellbinder dies for the circle cuts and the edge.  I wasn't too sure about the 'mum' lettering, I don't usually use peel-offs, but I coloured these with promarkers so hopefully they blend in ok. 

Just as a slightly different image, I thought I'd pop on a picture of some egg cosies that I made for a friend who'd just adopted some ex-battery hens! They were quick cross stitch ones, lined with a thick felt fabric, and finished with ribbon. 
Quite cute really!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim! Thanks for following me, I'm following you now too! :) Your cards are gorgeous, I had a look at all of them! So cute :) Those egg cosies are just adorable :)

    Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x