Wednesday 9 May 2012

Introducing Tilly!

Hi to all, hope your week is going well wherever you are and whatever you're doing! I don't have a card for today but thought I'd share a scrapbook page - Introducing Tilly

This is where the Tilly's Crafts name comes from - not me! This is my gorgeous nuisance of a dog called Tilly who is now 7 years old - and a big loveable pain! When I was picking a name for the blog there seemed to be so many 'Kim's' (my name!) so I decided to use her name instead! 
Aside from the doggy story, I do enjoy scrapbooking and have two full albums now. It's something that I seem to do 'in waves', I'll have a phase of making pages and then do nothing for months. But I can feel it's time for another spell of scrapbooking! It's a way of making sure in this age of digital cameras and computers that we also have physical keepsakes, and they are so much nicer to look through than gazing at endless pics on a computer screen! 
Anyway, glad you could meet Tilly - at last! I'll be back tomorrow with another card that I finished this week. 
Kim x 

2 comments:

  1. Got to agree Kim, I really enjoy digi work, but I love having something to hold and touch. Tilly is adorable, what a sweetie, I guess she can be a pain at times, can't all our animals, but we wouldn't be without them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely 'clean' page! Love that pooch! Their antics can be quite funny at times!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Happy WOYWW

    Jackie x #102

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x