Friday 27 February 2015

A new challenge!

I'm so late posting this - I hope my DT team-mates will forgive me! It's not been a particularly easy week and not much crafting done either - I'm so glad it's Friday!

Anyway, I hope that you have had a good week - with some crafty time too. And as it's Friday it's time for a new challenge over at CraftyCatz - and this week our lovely Dianne is hosting our challenge of 'Use your die cuts and punches'. Our sponsor for this challenge is DigiStamps4Joy and I've used one of their sentiment digistamps for my card


Apologies for the photo quality - I shouldn't have taken it on a dull day! I've added some stitching and a large bow with ribbon from stash, with the banner using a LaLaLand die.

Do pop over and have a look at the fabulous inspiration from the DT at CraftyCatz and then join us with your crafty creations using your die cuts and punches.

Apologies for being a bit of a rubbish blogger at the moment - I really must make an effort to get around people's blogs. I do enjoy seeing what everyone has been busy making! 
Back soon,
Kim x 

20 comments:

  1. Oooh this is beautiful Kim. Really pretty shape and a beautiful colour. Love the layout and I LOVE the bow :-) Sorry you've not had an easy week. Hope you're ok. Sending hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty Kim just gorgeous colour and perfect design. I love that banner die, might make its way onto my 'wish list'!! Sorry to hear your week's not been good, hope next week is better for you. Andree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kim, I love the sentiment and the colours are so pretty.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty Kim - i love the shape and gorgeous bow hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and beautiful card Kim love the dies and fabulous colour's have a lovely weekend
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Kim, love the shape and colours and such neat stitching too, hope the coming week is more relaxing for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Kim. Lovely colour palette and detail. Love the sentiment.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Great use of dies x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shape and colours Kim,beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Kim. Love the pretty papers and brilliant sentiment.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Kim,so exceptionally pretty...
    Hope your enjoying your week-end...xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a super card and pretty bow, have a good weekend
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty shape and design Kim. I hope next week is more settled for you sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty. Love the ribbon and the dies you used. Fantastic work!

    Have a great weekend
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, this is wonderful Kim, fabulous design, great colour, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Kim love those dies and the ribbon ! you take care and lots of huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a fabulous card and love that wonderful shape! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty shaped card and I love, love, love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so pretty Kim! Love, love the shape and wonderful sentiment, beautiful colour palette and gorgeous bow!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card. Love the layout and the design you've used. Hope you have a great week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x