Monday 2 February 2015

A quick card - but a lovely message!

Hello all, I hope that you've had a good weekend - and that you're keeping warm! Bbbrrr! It's definitely on the chilly side outside just now, but feels so nice to snuggle up under the crochet blanket that I'm currently making for my daughter! It's turning into a VERY warm blanket and I've nearly finished it now, so I'll share a 'Ta-Dah!' moment soon when it's done.  I'm loving my crafty woolly projects at the moment, alongside the card-making - there's just not enough hours in a day to do all the things I want to do. I've got plans for scrapbook pages, memory books, sewing projects - not to mention all the crochet projects on an ever-increasing wishlist!

Anyway, just thought I'd share a quick card I made with a lovely sentiment stamp from Inkylicious


I think the wording on this is lovely - and for so many occasions.
The backing papers are from LOTV, with some added stitching of course! A little distress ink, a wooden button from stash and some twine and it was finished. So a very simple card, but quite sweet I think.
Hope you like it. 
I'll head off to do some of the h****work jobs that need doing - and then hopefully get the wool out again lol! 
And thank you for all your lovely comments - they mean so much.  Sadly, I seem to be getting plagued with spam comments again at the moment (they seem to come in waves!) and so I've put comment moderation on again. If anyone knows of a way to stop the spam please let me know! 
Back soon,
Kim x  

14 comments:

  1. A great design Kim, I really love the wording
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subway art and a great idea to make it a bday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kim, I love the sentiment and beautiful papers.
    I am looking forward to seeing your finished blanket. I love crocheting too, have just started my own blanket but don't think I will have it finished until next Winter - there are just not enough hours in the day!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Kim, love the sentiment.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a lovely sentiment-just the right design too to set it off perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kim - what a lovely sentiment. your sound so like me - I want to knit, papercraft and so many other things too - the days aren't long enough for it all! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! Love the wording panel! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great mix of phrases. I agree that this will work for so many occasions. Fantastic card Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant card Kim, love the great papers you have chosen to go with this lovely stamp. Look forward to seeing the blanket, I am working on a crochet bear at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely card - very stylish and the sentiment is wonderful - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Kim! Love the sentiment and your layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card and sentiment Kim. Great stitching and layout.
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card and sentiment Kim. Love the colours and layout of your card too!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x