Friday 11 May 2012

Furry Friends!

Good evening - it's Friday! I always love Friday evenings, the working week is over and time to chill and hopefully relax a little! Just wanted to share a couple of little cards I made this week - not with any challenges in  mind! - with one of my favourite craft cds, the Furry Friends one from Joanna Sheen with the wonderful photography of Rachael Hale.


This card was made for one of my friends who has been feeling a bit low lately, work pressures, etc., so I saw this image and knew it would make her smile! The backing papers are from K&Co and AmericanCrafts with ribbon & buttons from stash. The corner is a Marianne Creatables and the sentiment is from a new set of Whimsy stamps (and Whimsy die) that I recently bought - and I love them! So I can imagine they'll be appearing on quite a lot of my creations to come! 


And this little cutie I made for my daughter Lauren (who had previously said she loved this image!). The cards and papers are from my stash - with a definite 'patriotic British' theme going on there! The gorgeous spotty ribbons are from Joanna Sheen and the felt heart from my stash. And, yet again, the sentiment is from this new set of Whimsy stamps! And yes, Lauren really does have a lovely smile! 

Hope you have a good weekend, whatever you're doing! I'll be back soon with a cute little boy card I've been making. 
Thanks for stopping by, Kim x 


2 comments:

  1. Both fabulous card's love the dog one but on the other hand the rabbit in the cup is gorgeous. Have a great weekend and thanks for taking the time to comment on my card's. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these cards, they're really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x