Sunday 11 April 2021

Blue Poppy - and thinking of you

 Sunday - and my two weeks off work are drawing very rapidly to a close sadly. It's amazing how time off work seems to pass so much faster (like weekends - gone in a flash!). Thankfully, the weather hasn't been too bad, even if on the chilly side. Sunny days and blue skies have been so wonderful - and plenty of walks out with the Beastie Dog and lots of little gardening jobs done. We've even managed a few mugs of tea sat outside (albeit with a big jumper on!). 

I've got another card to share with you made with the Altenew 'Poppy Garden' stamp set. Just occasionally we need a 'Thinking of you' sort of card - and that is often easier to send (for many occasions) than sympathy cards or similar.


This one was coloured with copic pens in soft lavender shades and I was pleased with how it turned out.  The sentiment stamp is an old one from LOTV.

I decided that a few added pearls was all that it needed. 

Well, I'd better think about getting my stuff ready for tomorrow (sigh) - as I leave the house early (about 7.15am) there's not a lot of time (or mental alertness at that hour) to get things ready in the morning! 

Back soon,

Kim x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x