Friday 31 May 2013

Har Me Hearties!

Hello all and yippee it's Friday! I hope you've had a good week and have something nice to look forward to over the weekend!  It looks like we might get some nice weather - although a bit hotter for my hubby as he heads off to Abu Dhabi again on Sunday for 5 or 6 days for work!  I've offered to go as bag carrier (as he seems to stay in nice hotels!) but no luck so far! He went 3 times last year and I never got invited lol!

Anyway, as it's Friday it's time for a new challenge over at CraftyCatz! And this week our lovely Nick is hosting the challenge and has given us the theme of 'storybooks/nursery rhymes'!  We're sponsored this week by the brilliant Bugaboo

and I've used one of their images for my card


Think I'll call this one 'Treasure Island' lol!  I've coloured the digi with promarkers 


The backing papers are from K&Co with embossed deep red coredinations card in the background. The 'map' was a digi image from the computer, and some buttons from stash.  So quite a simple card from me - but I quite like my pirate! 
So do pop over to CraftyCatz and join us with your storybook/nursery rhyme themed creations! 
Back soon,
Kim x 



11 comments:

  1. Very nice card, love the little map and buttons.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and fantastic! card Kim love the paper's you have used fab image and colour's have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and sweet Kim.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fab Kim, your title made me laugh...lol....have a lovely week-end, at least today the weather has picked up...sccchhhh, not a word to anyone...lol..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome colourful creation sweetie. Have a good weekend.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun creation Kim, and your pirate looks fab, the map is just perfect too, enjoy a warm weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card Kim. I love the little treasure map. It's fab. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. arrr! where's the rum?! sorry, that's a bad habit from watching Pirates of the Caribbean way too many times! Love the card hun, hope you have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! Love the little map. Also like the bright colours.

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant card. Love the treasure map. Could have been doing with that for a card you'll see this week on my blog ;)

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x