Thursday 1 October 2015

Cute Christmas Penguins!

Hello all, I hope that your week has been going well.  Thank you for all your lovely comments and your get well wishes about the migraines. I've not been too bad the last few days - so keeping my fingers crossed!  And I was pleased you liked the details about Knitted Knockers! I've been busy crocheting and hoping that I can soon meet the standards required.  But it's nice to spread the word to the many women who can benefit from the 'knockers' supplied by the charity - they are only made with 100% cotton yarn and are so soft. I'll let you know how I get on!

But I've also been busy adding to the Christmas card stash (although I use that word loosely - I'm not sure that 10 or so cards counts as a 'stash' haha!).  This card was made with the new trios from LOTV


These are such cute penguin images - and lovely to colour. I've added some liquid pearl drops and glamour dust
The paper and sentiment stamp are also from LOTV with some ribbon and charm from stash.

Hope you like this little cutie! 

I'm so pleased it's Friday tomorrow - it's been another busy week (at work and home!). Youngest is now taking his driving lessons (which I try not to think about - even though he's loving them!), and work is the usual busy-busy! I'm just hoping for a relaxing - and migraine-free! - weekend! I hope you enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned.

Back soon,
Kim x 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
Aud Sentiments Challenge - christmas + sentiment





18 comments:

  1. this is super cute Kim, such fab little penguins and smashing design.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant design Kim, it showcases those stamps beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute penguins Kim. Love the design.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful outcome on this card Kim! I love the 3D effects - the snow the fur on the cap, etc. The ribbon and the charm are perfect finishing touches! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments for our Christmas challenge!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable Kim..lovely design with the ribbon and little bow and charm and fabulous colouring on the cute penguins..My Friday has just about finished and it was my day off..had a wonderful crafty day and ready to work all weekend [NOT]..lol..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kim!! Love the design and gorgeous papers (love the colour)!! The penguins are so cute too.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word! If there ever was a cute card this certainly is! And it's pretty too!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww gorgeous card Kim, LOTV stamps are so sweet aren't they. Love your layout too.
    I fear my Christmas 'stash' may be even worse than yours, I really need to get a move on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute and adorable little chappies and your layout is awesome Kim.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Kim love those new stamps from LOTV! huggles Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous and cute - I love the trio stamps from LOTV and you've done a lovely job with yours - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Kim - still playing catch up with all my lovely crafty friends since the wedding last week and having my little visitor to stay whilst Mum & Dad are on Honeymoon.
    You have some adorable makes since my last visit and this is no exception.
    Adorable images coloured so perfectly - love the design made to look like a gift.
    My youngest is also starting driving lessons this month - just waiting for his provisional licence to come through.
    Looks like a miserable day weather wise so that's a good reason to stay inside and catch up and then a little playtime in my little crafty haven - I have missed it so much lol!!!
    Have a fabulous day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! I'm a big fan of penguin images and these are precious. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and I love those images, so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty-Girls Creations challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card. I love these penguin images. The way you created the layout with the ribbon separating into quadrants - very clever! Thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments, good luck and hope to see you again in our next challenge!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card and beautiful design! TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x