Wednesday 3 April 2019

Time to relax....

As Friday is my end of term, I'm really hoping that I do find some time to relax over the couple of weeks that we have off school for Easter. It seems to have been a very busy term (although, to be fair, EVERY term feels like a busy one), and I'm ready for a break. I've also been busy rehearsing with the choir as we have a show tomorrow night 'Music of Stage & Screen', with the school orchestra and band. It features all sorts of music from a VERY wide selection - The Greatest Show, Oklahoma, Toy Story, Show Boat, etc.! Staff and parents are welcome to join the school choir for this and it's been great fun - and the rehearsals are promising a great performance! I'll let you know how it goes!

Anyway, a fairly simple card layout this time from me, and I'm hoping suitable for anyone!  I used a lovely digi stamp from LOTV, coloured with copics and pencils


I made this as a C5 size card - which is quite a large card for me! The papers are a bit of a random selection from stash, with some stitching added


The sentiment is from a very old selection of quotes on vellum, which I'm ashamed to say, have been sat in the craft stash for ages. But this one seemed quite suitable for the image.


Hope you like it! 
I seem to have quite a few cards in the stash that I haven't shared on here yet, so there may be quite a few blog posts coming up over the next couple of weeks. And I'm pleased to report that the mojo is back in working order at the moment, so I'm busy crafting and trying to build up the stash of cards while I can lol. 

Back soon,
Kim x 




1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card and fabulous sentiment Kim. Good luck with the show and I hope you have a lovely restful holiday.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x