Wednesday 1 January 2020

Happy New Year!


I hope that this year is a happy, healthy and peaceful one for you! 

We had a very chilled out New Year's Eve, making the most of some winter sunshine with a beachy dog walk with family and friends (& a pub lunch! Well, it was also my birthday!), and then a takeaway later and a relaxed evening. 

And I also have a new card to share with you, using an old stamp!  This little cutie is from LOTV of course, coloured with copics and pencils 


The papers are from my dwindling stash of LOTV papers (my crafting new year wish is that they'd start manufacturing them again lol!).
I've used Spellbinder dies for the frame, Britannia dies for the flowers, Joanna Sheen dies for the leaves and a Hunkydory stamp and dies for the sentiment! A real mix! 





Hope you like it! 
And I hope you enjoy the remainder of your New Year's Day, however you may be spending it. I'm off now to cook dinner for family! 

Back soon,
Kim x 




4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kim and yes, those LOTV papers are sorely missed!Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, many of us would love the papers again!

      Delete
  2. A gorgeous card Kim. Love the lotv stamp and pretty papers.
    Wishing you a very happy and crafty 2020
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And all good wishes to you for 2020!

      Delete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x