Tuesday 21 October 2014

Christmas Ted!

Hello all and I hope that your week has started well?  And I hope that you managed to avoid the worst of the wind and rain we had in the UK today? Grumpy Poppy the cat was SO not impressed - and growled when she heard thunder this morning. It would really have been an ideal day to lock myself in with crafty goodies and a hot drink - but had to head off to work instead! But I can't complain as I'm now off for 2 days - and it's like playing truant from school lol. For my 'big' birthday last New Year's Eve, my dear friend booked us tickets to go and see Il Divo in concert in Glasgow tomorrow night. So we're heading away on the train tomorrow for a girlie break, a bit of shopping, meal out, nice hotel for a night and a lovely concert to look forward to (not to mention plenty of time to catch up on chat!). I'm sure hubby and son will manage perfectly well without me as well. So I'll let you know how it goes!

Anyway, I've just got another Christmas card to share with you


I've used a James the Bear rubber stamp from LOTV that I think has now been retired (although I could be wrong!). I've coloured James with copics and pencils, with some added glamour dust
The backing papers and sentiment tag are also from LOTV. I've added some snowflakes using a Tonic punch.


and a seam binding ribbon bow, with a pearl centre from WOC, and a cute little charm from stash

Hope you like it. 
I'll try and get round everyone's blogs over the next few days - I don't know where time goes sometimes! 
Back soon,
Kim x 







14 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Kim. James looks fabulous and I love the layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite Christmas images and you have coloured him beautifully. Love the papers and design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week Kim.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim, adorable James and wonderful colouring. I love the layout too.
    I hope you have a lovely time and enjoy your birthday treat with your friend, it sounds fabulous!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous card Kim. Love James and your design is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww..little James is gorgeous Kim..fabulous colouring and love your card design...hope you have a fantastic time away..sounds like super fun.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card shape Kim, haven't seen one of these for a while!! James is coloured beautifully too. Hope you enjoyed Il Divo...drool!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Kim inside and out. I hope you have enjoyed your time away as I see I have already missed you. Lol!!!
    Hugs Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and so gorgeous Kim.
    Hope you had a wonderful time away.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Kim, fab colours and layout too. Have a wonderful birthday treat! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww he is gorgeous! Love your colouring and wonderful design. The charms are fab!
    Have a lovely time in Glasgow.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Kim, sweet image coloured perfectly, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  12. James is my favorite LOTV character. You've colored him wonderfully and I like the fun fold you created. Hope you enjoyed your night on the town. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card and wonderful sweet image. Hope you enjoyed your concert. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww what a cutie, I love all the James images.
    Glad you had a great girlie weekend, sounds like great fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x