Thursday 28 March 2019

Loving Best Wishes!

I was thrilled to be asked by the fabulous Hunkydory Crafts if I would be happy to try out a few of their products for craft and card projects.  I've used some of their products before - a friend gave me a card-making kit produced by Hunkydory a little while ago.

These are the first couple of cards I've made with two of the items I received - and I've used the Florabunda paper pad and the PaperCuts 'Best Wishes' die (click on the names for links to the items on the website)


The edging die looks fantastic and gives a good, clean cut. I did run it through my Sizzix Big Shot plus twice, as I thought it's quite a big, detailed die, but it gave great results. 
I've used the Florabunda pad for backing paper and to make the die cut flowers (using a Marianne die). To add extra definition to the wording, I decided to add the mirri gold. 


As expected, the papers are fantastic quality, and I was delighted that the colours and detail on the Florabunda pad were even better in 'real life' than online and are double sided pages so a gorgeous choice of colours and designs.  When you pick colours and papers online you always take a chance on what they'll actually look like when you receive them. I wasn't disappointed!  I can definitely see me using all the papers on various projects - and probably ordering more! 


A similar style card, but making this one suitable for anyone - the spotty paper is also from the Florabunda pad.  The ticket stamp and dies are from Whimsy, the fence die is from Magnolia Doo Hickey. 


I've mounted the die cut panel on both card with some foam tape or glue gel to give a little depth and dimension.


Thank you Hunkydory!  And there'll be several more projects appearing soon! 

Back soon,
Kim 





1 comment:

  1. A great showcase Kim, what a super die and the papers are scrummy!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x