Tuesday 5 March 2019

Packed and ready to go!

I was asked by a colleague a little while ago if I could make a 21st birthday card for her daughter. Her daughter loves travel, is studying zoology and her mum wanted the theme of travel incorporated into the card if I could!

So I found this fantastic digi stamp from Mo Manning, and thought it fitted the brief!


The fabulous wording on the tag, seemed very appropriate - with all of life's adventures ahead.


I coloured the image with copics, graphit pens and a little pencil. I love that happy, determined expression! 
The papers are from stash, with added die cuts and key from stash (well, it was a 21st card!).


Hope you like it! 
Kim x

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
Crafty Sentiments Design - anything goes
Stinkin' Inkers - tag it
Tuesday Throwdown - interactive cards
Love to craft - anything goes





7 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Kim, the image is perfect and the background papers look fab
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous image Kim...with such perfect choices of backing papers an inspiring card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's going to love the card. This is so cute and I also like the wording on the tag and the key is a fabulous idea, it's like saying 'this key unlocks the door to the world'. This card makes me think of my daughter and her sense of adventure and love of travel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great image Kim and coloured beautifully..love the background papers and the added key..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and image, great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Kim. Love the image and travel theme.I bet the recipient loved it and will treasure it.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous Kim, love the cute image and the wording on the tag & keg...just perfect!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x