Wednesday 8 May 2019

Best Wishes with flowers!

It was so nice to have a lovely long weekend! I went to Cambridge for a couple of days to see my daughter (husband stayed home with the Beastie Dog!). It was lovely to see them and spend a little time together - and Cambridge is such a beautiful city. It's a shame it wasn't a bit warmer (what happened to the weather?), but a lovely few days regardless. But it was back to work yesterday - and such a hectic, busy start to a week yet again!

So, as a bit of therapy away from phones and computers when I got home yesterday, I had a play with the crafty stash and made a very flowery card!



I used the lush papers from Hunkydory 'Floribunda'. They really are lovely! The die is from PaperCuts, which I've added some gold mirri card details. 


I've added some satin ribbon, lace and mulberry flowers from WOC. 


The inside has been decorated to match.

Hope you like it! 
Back soon,
Kim x

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
Shopping our stash - #395 - May flowers
Crafting from the heart - #242 - anything goes





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful feminine card, gorgeous papers and great sentiment die, love the gold and your embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, the pattern paper is just perfect to frame your awesome die cut sentiment, LOVE, LOVE the gold on it, just so beautiful.
    And I love that you finished the inside too.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again next time.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...one of my favourite paper collections. Love the flash of gold x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kim..gorgeous papers and love your design and details with the flowers...so pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, what a lovely card. that rose patterned paper is beyond gorgeous and i love that cool die! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (may flower!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun creation. I really like your use of the gold foiled sentiment. Nicely conceived and beautifully executed! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x