Wednesday 1 May 2019

Flowers - Just for You!

I can't quite believe that it's May 1st - and another busy start to a week. As I work in a secondary school, this time of year is always VERY busy with exam season about to start, etc. But I'm looking forward to a long weekend for the Bank Holiday - hopefully a chance to catch up with family.

I just wanted to share a card made recently with a very cute LOTV digi stamp


I've coloured the image with my usual mix of copics and pencils.  I really need to replace some of my copics - has anyone tried the refills? How do you find them? 



The papers are also from LOTV (which I've also added to the tags), and some die cut flowers. 

Pretty simple, but I hope you like it! 

Back soon,
Kim x

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
Creative Moments - anything goes + animals
Crafting by Designs - anything goes
Die Cuttin Divas - anything goes



5 comments:

  1. You've showcased the beautifully coloured image perfectly, great papers and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card. I love the cute LOTV image and the pretty papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Kim. Love that image and the pretty papers are gorgeous. Lovely design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image.Your card is super. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed this one Kim..adorable image, fabulous colouring and a fabulous card..the time is going very fast and I'm on the final countdown to finishing up work altogether and retiring..cannot wait.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x