Sunday 5 July 2020

Gathering apples

In an effort to get out some of my older rubber stamps, I decided to stamp and colour up this gorgeous Sarah Kay stamp. Like all the images in the range, she is so cute!

I've coloured the stamped image with my favourite combination of copics and pencils
  

The papers are a few from my stash of LOTV papers. I do wish they would start selling these again! I miss them so much! 

I've added a DooHickey die cut tag, the sentiment stamp is from Hunkydory, and some punched flowers. 

Hope you like it! 

And I hope you're having a relaxing weekend. We've just been doing the usual pottering at home - I know that pubs and restaurants have opened but I'm afraid that we'll still be staying at home for a little bit longer! 

Take care,
Kim x





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x