Thursday 2 July 2020

Tilda in Green

Hello all and I hope that your week has been going well. A bit grey, damp and overcast for a June/July week here really, but I suppose it's good for the garden! But at least it's good for some afternoon time spent with the colouring and papers.

I decided to dig out some rubber stamps for a change. If I use stamps these days it tends to be digi stamps, but there is something rather satisfying about getting rubber stamps and ink pads out. So today's card features one of my old Magnolia stamps (I've only got a few!). I think it's supposed to be a Christmas one but I think it's quite a nice one for any time of year.


I've coloured the stamped image with copics and pencils


The papers are from LOTV (my dwindling stash!) and the sentiment stamp is also from LOTV. I've used a Spellbinders die for the frame and a Memory box die set for the hanging hearts

She's quite a cutie! It's unusual for me to use green, but I think it works quite well.

And talking of green and the garden, we had a busy few days painting trellis (what a godawful job that is!) and putting it up, and then OH made an arch for the little path down to the pond - I'm really pleased with it. I think he's done a great job! 



Back soon,
Kim x



1 comment:

  1. Ah this is super, I love the vintage feel of it. I have loads of Tilda stamps too. Never play these days with them. Your garden looks lovely, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x