Sunday 28 June 2020

Two Bunnies - double the joy!

Well, I shouldn't have said anything about hot weather. Today has been a complete wash-out, with very heavy showers, constant drizzle and very gusty winds. My little garden has been taking a battering and is looking a bit bruised! Ah well, I suppose at least it saves me a watering job later.

But it's been a good excuse to take a mug of tea up to my crafty space and settle down with some music on in the background, and a selection of stamps, pretty papers and lots of copics, pens and pencils.  I've even had the 'proper' rubber stamps and ink pads out! haha!

Today's gatefold card is using a cute pair of bunny digi stamps from LOTV.


I've coloured the stamps with copics and pencils, and a touch of Prism ink pads around the edge


The papers are from LOTV and my stash, with some die cut flowers (Moonstone dies from Hunkydory) and leaves (Joanna Sheen) and a stamped sentiment (LOTV)


The inside sentiment is a stamp from Hunkydory, with a heart die and some added lace.
I added a ribbon tie - and I'm quite pleased with the finished result. I wanted a fairly "flat" card as it needs to be posted and I didn't want any squashed incidents! 


Hope you like it! 
Back soon,
Kim 




10 comments:

  1. We had the washout yesterday......a nice cool breeze through my craft room window today. Love your card.....gorgeous fresh greens & a lovely image beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card great colouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring of these adorable images is fabulous and I love your finished card. So fresh and cheerful.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your cute Bunnies in their flower pots Kim and coloured beautifully..such a lovely card fold and details..{ I think that birdhouse die is one of Marianne Craftables or Creatables dies..and I think I got it from Buddly crafts.}

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that Chrissy. I'll see if I can find the die!

      Delete
  5. This is super, what a great card, love the gatefold for it. Its poured with rain all day here today so that gets me out of watering, although I will end up weeding lots as they seem to sprout quickly in the rain!! Take Care, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x