Friday 26 June 2020

Sunshine summertime!

Phew, it's definitely been warm and sunny weather the last couple of days! I don't mind the heat, but the humidity is a bit much - and my hayfever has been horrible. It doesn't usually get too bad these days (even though I was plagued with it when I was younger), but I think the pollen count is soaring at the moment. It doesn't put me off gardening and growing things though!

Just sharing another birthday card today


I used one of my old Cuttlebug embossing folders for this one. The pretty, flowery paper is from 'Window to the Heart' paper pad from Hunkydory and it has a lovely shimmer to the paper (which sadly doesn't show up on the pics!)


The sentiment die is from the fabulous 'on the edge' set of Moonstone dies from Hunkydory - and I've used these so much! I've added some pearl drops to the flower centres and a ribbon & bow.  Simple but quite pretty.

I'm hoping it's a bit cooler tomorrow and then I can get back in the crafty space - it's been a bit too warm in there over the last few days! 

Back soon,
Kim 


1 comment:

  1. Ah this is super, what a great card. Love the colours. Its hot here but thankfully lots of ran today to clear the air. Take Care, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x