Saturday 20 June 2020

The 'Isolation/Lockdown Blanket'

The "Isolation/Lockdown Blanket" is finished - Ta-Dah!



I ordered the yarn for this when the lockdown started from Wool Warehouse, and I've really enjoyed doing it (not that we actually NEEDED another crochet blanket!). It's crocheted in Stylecraft dk yarn, so it's very soft and snuggly (and easily washable). It's a single bed sized blanket, so plenty big enough to cuddle into when the weather is a bit on the chilly side!



In between the other crafty projects (cards, learning to needlefelt, etc.) and the ongoing 'try to control the garden' campaign, it's kept me busy. I've decided that I'm incapable of sitting in the evening, watching TV, without something to do!



I love the soft vintage-style colours, and the blanket pattern (from Attic24) is reversible.

Right - what's the next project...?

Thanks for looking,
back soon,
Kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x