Monday 15 June 2020

A bit of LOTV cardmaking

Well, a very warm start to the week - although it definitely feels as though a thunderstorm is brewing! We heard some thunder earlier but it seems to have moved off. The garden would quite like a downpour though (and it would save me some watering jobs!).

I thought I'd share a card that I made a little while ago (but didn't put on my blog) using one of my old LOTV digi stamps


She's such a sweet little fairy! I've coloured the image with copics and some add glittery Stickles on the wings 


The backing papers are from Hunkydory and the die cut flower are using Hunkydory Moonstone dies. I've added a Tonic punched edge and a DooHickey fence die

Hope you like it! 

And I thought I'd share a couple of pics of the rather green visitors that were sat in and around our little pond this afternoon - obviously keeping cool! I know not everyone likes frogs, but we love them!  (And the pond gets full of tadpoles every year!)



Hope your week goes well
Stay safe,
Kim x 


1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! Love the image and beautiful details. It is currently thundering here at the moment, but no sign of any rain - yet!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x