Wednesday 10 June 2020

Busy Cardmaking - A special anniversary and a new arrival!

Alongside all the crocheting, learning felting, gardening and other activities, there has still been some cardmaking going on!  A little while ago, I made a cute baby card using one of the delightful digi stamps from LOTV 


I've coloured the image with copics. The sentiment stamp is also from LOTV. I've used a card shape die (which I think is from Tattered Lace!), together with some of my remaining stash of LOTV papers.


Baby cards are always really sweet to make.

And last week, it was the Silver Wedding Anniversary of two of our good friends & very special people - and I was asked by Mrs T if I would make a card for her husband! She sent me a couple of photos from their wedding and so I made a large card (A4 size), with a sort of 'scrapbook page' layout, adding various sentiments and flowers (to reflect the bouquet). 


The cute sentiment ticket stamps and dies are from Whimsy and a couple of LOTV stamps added in.  The dies for the leaves and photo 'frames' are from Hunkydory, as is the card background.
I think they liked it! 

Anyway, I'm heading back to the craft room soon to try a bit more felting.... I'm determined to get the hang of it! 

Back soon,
Kim x 

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards both to be treasured

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh your cards are both super, what a great silver wedding one, a super keepsake, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x