Tuesday 23 June 2020

Lots of birthdays arriving...!

It's strange how we seem to have certain months of the year when there are a lot of birthdays - and other months are a lot quieter. I'm not quite sure why, but I do know that July is quite a busy Birthday month for us, with family, friends and colleagues at work.

I decided that my little craft space needed a tidy up and a sort out, and then of course, I had to stop and do a bit of crafting!  

This pad of 12x12 paper has been sat for a while, with only one or two sheets used. I'm not sure why, as it has lovely patterns and colours - quite muted shades, but very pretty. It's by The Paper Boutique, with a coordinating pack of plain colours, that I bought a while ago from Hunkydory Crafts. 

I decided on a gatefold style card, with the fabulous 'birthday' word die from Moonstone dies at Hunkydory.  I was lucky enough to work with these dies as part of a new launch of stamps and dies quite a few months ago, and these sets are just fabulous and I've used them so much!  

Inside the card is also decorated with the same paper, with a plain panel for the greeting.

Quite a simple card design, but I think the papers and word die work pretty well. So another card completed for the box - ready for all the upcoming birthdays! 

Hope you like it,
Back soon,
Kim 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, beautiful card here, I LOVE the papers, so pretty and your card design is gorgeous..my Birthday month is August..15 of them, mostly cards but still a lot..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x