Saturday 27 March 2021

Feels like Spring is on the way

 Woohoo! It was our end of term yesterday for our Easter break, and I am SO ready for some time off. It's been a very busy and intense term so everyone was ready for a much needed break. 

I'm busy making some design team samples for Hunkydory Crafts, and I can't share those just yet (but they are fab stamps!), but I decided to make a few Easter cards in between! I don't make many Easter cards, but I got this cute 'Easter Wishes' die last year from Hunkydory and it was begging to get used again! 


All the cards are using Hunkydory card and toppers that I had in my stash. The dies for the flowers are 'beautiful blossoms' from Moonstone dies at Hunkydory, and I've used them SO much since I got them! 




 


A little bit of spring in the craft space today! 

Hope you like them! 
Back soon,
Kim x

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely Kim and I have to agree with you on the Moonstone flowers, they are so pretty and the variety of sizes makes them extremely useful xx P.S love the crochet pot stand too, not picked up my hooks in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Kim hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOrgeous colours and designs Kim.
    LOve these pretty embellishment too.
    I only make one Easter card lol. {daughter}
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x