Friday 9 August 2013

A mini album!

Hello all, and I hope that you've had a good end to the week - and have a lovely weekend planned! Big apologies from me as this should have gone on this morning but I forgot to schedule it last night and I've been at work (I'm blaming toothache/antibiotics/hot flushes/school holidays - delete as appropriate!).

Anyway, the CraftyCatz challenge blog is having a couple of weeks summer break to give the DT chance to recharge the batteries!

But it is time for a new challenge over at Polkadoodles - and this week the challenge is 'In the garden'!  I was in the garden yesterday trying to get the jungle areas under control and didn't realise until this morning that I'd provided a tasty snack to lots of little bugs - so have now got lots of little itchy areas lol!

The DT at Polkadoodles have been using some of the fantastic download bundles that are available at Polkadoodles - and for my creation I used the fabulous 'Hootie Trees' download bundle, with some gorgeous papers, trees, etc.!  And I decided to make a little mini-album -



Now these are cute, quick to make mini albums made with one sheet of 12" x 12" paper - with lots of little folds for adding tags, etc. 




If you're not sure how to make these do let me know and I'll sort a little 'tutorial' for it - I'll be honest and say that I got the idea from a tutorial I saw a long time ago and can't for the life of me remember where! But I'm sure they've appeared on numerous websites and blogs! 
But do pop over to the Polkadoodles challenge blog and have a look at the fantastic DT ideas - and then join us with your garden ideas! 
Back soon,
Kim x 




11 comments:

  1. How cute Kim! Mini albums is something I've had on my to-do list for a long time and hopefully I can get at them soon. That is great paper and I really like that big button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really sweet Kim and the papers are lovely.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,
    this is a lovely idea. So bright and cheerful colours used. Love your downloaded papers.
    Have a wonderful crafty weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Kim, such a fabulous design and I love the colours
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation Kim and I totally sympathise with hot flushes!!! I should be 3 stone lighter the amount I've been having feel like im stuck in a steamer hahahaha have a great weekend and hope it gets better huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute, I love adding tags to stuff so perfect for a small project or a card where a group of you want to add messages etc. Thanks so much for sharing this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful - and a tutorial would be great!! Love those papers! TFS and hope you have a pain free weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Kim. Love the pretty papers and colours.
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Kim, it looks fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Kim, would make a great wee gift :)
    Sympathise with the hot flushes, though HRT is a wonderful invention LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Love all those fun little multicolored trees and you can never have too many pocket in a mini album. Too cute! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x