Friday 2 August 2013

Pretty Pastels

Good morning all and I hope that you've all had a good week? A busy few days for me with arriving back from holiday, trying to catch up with all jobs (not to mention laundry!) and back to work today - so a scheduled post from me if Blogger plays along nicely!  A very warm welcome to my new followers too - I'm thrilled that you'd like to follow my crafting exploits (along with the huge amount of waffle!).
It's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Catz and a nice easy one for everyone this week - Pastel Colours.  And our sponsor this week is

I've used a cute LOTV stamp 'Baby Blanket' and was tempted to use my usual mix of pastel pinks and blues - but thought I'd have a change and went for pastel lemons and greens! 


I've coloured the image with promarkers and some chalk around the edge
The backing papers were freebies with a crafting magazine. I've added a Tonic punched edged on the centre panel, some sheer ribbon from Joanna Sheen, and a sentiment tag from LOTV. The banner was made with a Whimsy die, and some pastel buttons from stash. 
So do join us over at Crafty Catz with your pastel creations and see the fabulous inspiration from the DT!
Back soon,
Kim x 


24 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great holiday Kim.

    Your card is lovely. Great colour.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, love this sweet baby card Kim.
    Hope you have a fab weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute, gorgeous colour theme and colouring
    I hope you had a lovely holiday
    have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Bridget :)X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Kim. I love the image and pretty colours.
    Hope you had a lovely holiday.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours on his sweet card Kim
    Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet and pretty card Kim. Hope your first day back at work has gone okay for you.

    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kim, the colours are fab :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab Kim...totally edible!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Kim. I love the cute image and fabulous colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Kim, Good to see you back from your hols....
    A gorgeous card, sooooo pretty I just love it...have a fab week-end.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kim...ooh adorable card, love the banner, have a good weekend, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous - and love the cute image. What fabulous papers and colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card definately has the aaaw factor. I love the lemon tones. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous pastel colouring Kim, an adorable card. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this colour combination! great card! have a great weekend. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card! I love the colour combo and design of your card!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice color change up for a baby card Kim. :-) Looks like your mojo is working fine. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kim,
    what a stunning card. I love the lemons used for a change. Love all the ingredients in this
    superb card. I love your banner too fab idea. With your permission I may use a similar one some time, and of course give you the credit.
    Have a wonderful crafty weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is so pretty in lemon and love your little border
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card Kim. Love the lemon colour.
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the colour combo Kim, this is so adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a gorgeous colour combo Kim, fabulous make! hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so cute! Love all the pastel yellow, think it´s a perfect colour for both girls and boys. Great look with the chalk too.

    Have a great week!
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x