Wednesday 31 July 2013

Did ya miss me....?

Hello all and I hope that you're all well?  I'm back off my holidays and had a wonderful, relaxing time in Santorini, a stunningly beautiful little Greek island!  It's amazing how some warm sunshine, lovely food and plenty of 'chill out' time can recharge the batteries. So I do hope that you can all find some 'chill out' time too this summer in whatever fashion works best for you!  So apologies for not calling round to visit your blogs and catch up with all your crafty creations, but hopefully I will be able to catch up with people over the next few days and then get Mr Mojo fired up again to start crafting again.  I often find it quite difficult to 'get going' again after a break, but I'll hopefully get chance to do some colouring over the next few days to start me off - when I've finished catching up with the laundry! Holiday is definitely over!  But before I go I'll just share a few photos that my son Jack took on holiday (he likes his camera!) as Santorini really is a most picturesque island

Thira - the capital, built on the cliff tops!

 The Greek Orthodox cathedral at Thira

Greek windmill!

 A stunning sunset, viewed from a boat!

A special sort of twilight! 

Hope you like the pics! 
Back soon,
Kim x 




14 comments:

  1. Wecome back Kim, great photos. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Kim and glad you had a great time huggles Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good time Kim. The photos look stunning.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, ooooh that looks gorgeous! Sounds like you had a lovely time. Maybe your Mr Mojo and mine are both on holiday there?

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photos Kim, pleased you had a good time.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pics Kim, glad you had a good time, welcome back!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, fabulous photos. Welcome back.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get me on the next flight!! Wonderful photographs
    and glad you had a lovely time! see you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pics Kim, glad to hear you had a wonderful holiday.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back Kim, glad you had a good holiday. Fantastic photo's Jack. I am off on my jollies on Monday but sadly only Torquay. Lol!!! Hope Mr Blogger is kind to me with posting my cards while I am away.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back Kim! So glad you had a lovely holiday, it looks a lovely place and Jack has taken some wonderful photos!

    I am off to Tenerife on Sunday - can't wait!!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh it looks gorgeous there, so glad you had a nice break! hugs, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow it looks wonderful. I'm soon off to the wonderful Island of Zante where I have made some fab Greek friend over the years. Looking forward to your new creations now you're batteries are recharged.
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this looks like an amazing place to take a vacay Kim. Hope you got lots of rest and relaxation in such a beautiful setting. Thanks so much for sharing your photos. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x