Friday 5 July 2013

It's all child's play

Good morning - yippee, it's Friday! And we have some sunny, summery weather forecast for a few days so I'm hoping they're right!
And a scheduled post from me as I'm on my way to work so no crafting today :-(

As it's Friday it's time for a new challenge over at CraftyCatz. We had some fantastic flowery creations for last week's challenge so I'm hoping everyone joins us for this week's as our lovely Aunty Sue has challenged us with the theme 'Child's Play'. Our sponsors for this week's prize are Redonkadoodles and I've used one of their cute images, Karate Kick Boy, for my card

I've coloured the image with copics 


The backing paper is from K&Co and the gorgeous button paper is from the new Bonbon Belles cd from Polkadoodles (which is fabulous - please check it out!).  I've added some bakers twine and some buttons from stash.  So quite a simple layout and I've kept embellishments to a minimum (which is unusual for me lol!). 
So I hope you'll join us with your 'child themed' creations over at CraftyCatz!
Back soon,
Kim x 


22 comments:

  1. Hi-Yah!! Brilliant card Kim, love it.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous creation Kim. Love this image.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kim love the paper's and just love the image too have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - love love that image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Kim.


    Have a good weekend
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Kim. I love the image, great colours and layout too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Kim. The image and design look fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card . . . and just LOVE the image! I'm going to have to get this image for a friend whose son does karate (?). This would work perfect with some of her pages. :) Thanks so much for the inspiration! And can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)

    Kathy
    UpintheNighwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely boy card Kim and I really love the colours.

    Brilliant!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brill card Kim and that image is fab love the paper huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A FABulous Fun card! LOve your image Kim..
    LOve your colours..
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card Kim, the button paper is awesome and love the twine, hope you have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab image and colours, love your card Kim :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Tilly, I just love this color combo, brown + green go together so well. I am so glad I can design with you.
    Hugs from Poland,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! Wish I was that limber. LOL. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the green and brown combo. It looks fabulous. Have a great weekend Kim. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply gorgeous Kim.

    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab boy's card Kim. Love that perfectly coloured image and great layout and papers
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally fab Kim, love your colours and great image.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a great boy card! Like your design and paper picks.

    Have a great week
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful boy card Kim. I love the twine and cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a great guy card! Neat image and I can see this being absolutely perfect for a young fellow.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x