Sunday 28 July 2013

A new home

Hello all and I hope that your weekend is going well?  If Blogger scheduling is working it should be Sunday morning - and I should be somewhere enjoying some sunshine and relaxing (I hope!).  I'll be back mid week and hopefully feeling refreshed and ready to start crafting again - although I know that sometimes if I've had a break it's hard to get the mojo fired up again!  But at least I'll be able to catch up with all your blogs and see what crafty creations you've been blogging!

Another card from me using the Hunkydory 'special occasions' card kit that I was lucky enough to win over at Craft Creations.


and the inside

I've added some ribbon, pearly heart and a Memory Box 'precious heart' die cut. 
This is for my lovely step-daughter Charlotte and her partner Tom who've just moved home - and bought their first house together! 
Back soon,
Kim x 

13 comments:

  1. Great card Kim,hope you enjoy your break.

    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that's ever so pretty Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Kim. Hope you are still having a fab time.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your having a great time Kim this card is really sweet huggles Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kim, hope you're having a fabulous time :D Love the inside of the card too, so pretty :) And congrats to your step-daughter and partner, hope they're very happy in their new home :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Kim..I just love it,so very pretty.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh this is such a pretty card! Great image and I love your heart die too.
    Hope you're havin fun in the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I love all things pink. Hope you're having a great time
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card - I love the house! Beautiful ribbon bow! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card and gorgeous pinks!

    Hope you are enjoying your holiday!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kim,
    a great pink card, for such a lovely occasion.
    Lots of crafty love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love it when you throw in a little of that great shiny paper. It looks amazing! Wonderful image and I love the yummy bow. Hope you're having lots of fun. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x