Friday 12 July 2013

Summer Fun!

Hello and I'm back again - as it's time for a new challenge over at Polkadoodles!  This week the challenge is 'Summer Fun' - and with the weather we've been having it should be easy to get inspired!

There is a fabulous new cd out at Polkadoodles called Bonbon Belles - and it really is fantastic! It's worth it's price just for the gorgeous papers and embellishments alone, never mind all the digi images and coloured images!
**** Bonbon Belles Double CD Collection

Now when I think of summertime, I think of beaches (perhaps memories of many a happy holiday on the beaches of Devon and Cornwall when the children were small!) - and a wonderful thing on beaches are beach huts!  So when I saw these on the Bonbon Belles cd I just had to use them!

Aren't they just gorgeous! 
I used three of the coloured digi images, merged them on the pc together with a deckchair image. The backing papers are also from the cd (I love that clouds one - I can see that being used a lot!) - and the banner and sentiment are also from the cd. I've added some dewdrops and a spotty bow (with ribbon from Joanna Sheen). 
Do have a look at the fabulous inspiration from the DT over at Polkadoodles Challenge - and don't forget to have a look at the brilliant Bonbon Belles cd! 
Nikky Hall at Polkadoodles also has a new Christmas collection coming out very soon - and I'll be sharing some makes with you from the fab images on there! 
So many crafting things to do - so little time! 
Back soon,
Kim x 

18 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS...I want to be there!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely summery card Kim, fabulous.
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card Kim. It really shouts summer to me. Great image, beautifully coloured and great layout.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kim. Great image and colours.

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Kim, wonderful design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect summery card! Just gorgeous!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Kim. I love the colourful beach huts and beautiful bunting
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card as always Kim.

    I love those beach huts.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kim. Those beach huts look fab and I love the soft colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Kim the beach huts are fab and the banner!! huggles Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kim, I love the layout, the banners really set it off

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the beach huts and pretty papers, lovely card Kim :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. E Hi Kim Ooh To Be Sat On That Deck Chair Lovely Summery Card Loving The Huss

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can't 'not' think of the seaside & summer when you see this card. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can't 'not' think of the seaside & summer when you see this card. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty! I love the beach huts, gorgeous banner and fab colour combo!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic images and the cloud paper really looks amazing. Wonderful banners too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x