Friday 12 July 2013

Sunshine colours

Hello all and welcome to my little corner of Blogland on a Friday morning! I hope that the glorious summer weather continues for a few more days - especially as I'm at work today so will only be able to see it through a window!
As it's Friday it's time for a new challenge over at CraftyCatz - and this week our lovely Naomi has given us a colour swatch!


Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Pink Gem Designs and I've used one of their gorgeous digis for my DT card


I've coloured the image with copics and promarkers. 


The backing papers are from LOTV and the flowers are from WOC. I've added die cut leaves from a Marianne die. The sheer ribbon is from Joanna Sheen and the pearly centre from WOC. 
So I hope you'll have a look at the fabulous inspiration from the DT over at CraftyCatz  - there are some really fantastic creations this week! And join us with your crafty creations! 
Back soon,
Kim x 


13 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card Kim. Such a pretty image, coloured beautifully and the embellishments are perfect. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim...I've just taken a look at your Smile page. OMG the cat and the balloon had me almost wetting myself....priceless!! I must remember that when I'm feeling down!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kim. Love the soft pastel shades you have used. Beautiful image, perfect colouring and great design and layout
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image and card are a real stunner Kim. You have brought the image alive beautifully with your awesome colouring and design.

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful Kim. Such a lovely card design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kim. I love that image and you have coloured her so beautifully. Some of my favourite papers too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card Kim.

    So pretty

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim This Is Beautiful Love Your Colouring

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Kim and those papers are perfect, hope you are having a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous DT card Kim, have a lovely week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's lovely Kim. Love the blue and yellow hues. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Think you done an awesome job with that colour swatch Kim. The bow with the big pearl looks fantastic too.

    Have a great week!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful take on my challenge this week. Thanks for a great DT card xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x