Wednesday 17 July 2013

Big Love!

Hello all and how is your week going? I hope it's warm enough for you wherever you are!  I know that some people aren't keen on the hot weather but I do like it - but it's not so comfortable at night!  I have enough 'hot' moments of my own at my age without any outside help! Even Tilly the Dog was up at 3am this morning, obviously feeling a bit hot and thirsty, pottered into the kitchen and had a drink (hence loud slurping noises echoing through the house that obviously only I can hear!) and then decided that she'd quite like some company. So I had to come down, let her out for a quick sniff round outside and then send her firmly back to bed!  Problem is, that once I've woken up I find it so hard to get back off to sleep, so I was definitely on the weary side at work this afternoon!

I'd just like to share another card made with one of the gorgeous new releases from Whimsy Digital stamps - this one is called 'Big Love' by Marika Collins at Whimsy


I've coloured the image with copics 
The backing papers are from K&Co and I've added a lovely 'postmarks' stamp from Kaisercraft. The brown satin ribbon is from stash (stolen, I think, from some chocolates!) and a Marianne die cut heart. And I've distressed the edges of the coredinations card. 
Hope you like the chocolate shades - and I hope you'll have a look at the range of gorgeous digi stamps over at Whimsy! 
Back soon
Kim x 


15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim. The design and colours look fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely modern card Kim and the layout is great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image and design Kim, great card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I know what you mean about hot moments ;) Waaay too warm for me, and getting warmer tomorrow apparently.
    Gorgeous card, lovin your postmark bg too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image and love the layout and papers of the card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh fab card Kim, great colours, hope you get a better nights sleep, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kim. I love the image, fabulous colours and brilliant layout.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kim, fabulous image and colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab colouring Kim and not easy to do with all the browns but you've done a great job! I also like that postmark stamp, think I might have that so should dig it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card. Love the image. Great colouring.
    Best wishes Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  11. argghhhh you said the "c" word and it's time for bed. Will have to root through the cabinets now for a fix. hee hee Love all the postage stamping. Looks great. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute Kim. Love the colour palette. So enjoying the hot weather.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Kim, great for the youngsters in your busy life.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funky fun card Kim. The browns and reds look fabulous.
    Clair xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Kim - the red and browns are so perfect together!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x