Thursday 26 April 2012

Big Pressie!

Good morning! Hope all well out there? Just thought I'd add another little card on today - and I've got a real soft spot for this little chap

It's a LOTV stamp called (funnily enough!) 'Big Present' - and he's yet another cute image!


I've coloured him with promarkers and prisma pencils, and I've tried to use slightly bolder colours this time - with a splash of deep red for his shirt.
The backing papers are K&Co and NitWit, and the 'bunting' was made from some scraps of papers & ribbon.  The buttons are from my stash and the vintage seam binding from Wild Orchid. 
The sentiment stamp is one from a very useful set of three by Hero Arts. And then a bit of distress inks round all the edges! 
Hope you like him! 
Back soon, Kim x  





4 comments:

  1. I just saw your card over on the JS Forum, it's lovely, you have coloured the image beautifully and I love the bunting.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, I love your little chap stamp. Fabulous layout of your card and superb shading. Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely card, love the image, the colours are gorgeous, and your colouring is beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness that is a big present for such a little chap! Love the card, love the colours. Tess x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x