Sunday 29 April 2012

Great Outdoors!

Well, it's a cold, wet and windy Sunday here - when will it get warmer? I thought it was supposed to be spring?
Anyway, dreaming of playing in the great outdoors (lol!) just thought I'd share this card today with this lovely little stamp from LOTV.

I've had the stamp for a while but not used him yet, but he just looks like a typical little boy! Up to mischief! 

I've coloured him with promarkers. I've done a bit of 'shadow' stamping on the Basic Grey paper with some grasses stamps from Chocolate Baroque, and the 'Nature' sentiment stamp is from the same set. The ribbons, mesh, buttons & threads are from my stash and the leaves from WOC.


Hope you'll agree that it makes a cute 'boy' card! 

 I'm entering this in :
Lilis Little Fairies challenge - sketch
365 cards - 'All Boy - no blue'
craftycatzweeklychallenge - anything goes
mymumscraftshopchallenge - great outdoors

Thanks for visiting my (very!) little corner of cyberspace - I'll be back again soon!
Kim x

8 comments:

  1. Love it, love the colours you have used, proper boyish!!!
    I have this stamp it reminds me of my Grandson Robert, could do that rope thing but ask him to ride his bike....no chance, he`d fall off first go.
    BOYS!!!!

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kim! Such a cute little stamp :) I love the colours you used, and that sentiment is lovely :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, love the colours, and gorgeous image, goes without saying! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card, love everything about it. All the details look marvelous together. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim
    A gorgeous and fabulous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love that fab image x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenge & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image and great layout. Also love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab creation,looks brill, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x