Saturday 14 April 2012

Tilda In The Garden 14.4.12

Good morning! And it's the weekend again! I hope that you have a good one, whatever you've got planned. I'm hoping to get some more garden bits done, but there'll also be all the usual boring bits as well i.e. housework, laundry, etc. :(  lol!  And in between all that, to do some crafting, and have a play with some new prisma pencils I've bought. I'll let you know!
Just though I'd add a new card on though, another Magnolia one

This one's called Tilda in the garden. I've coloured her with promarkers and thought I'd try some more vivid colours than my usual pastels! The backing paper is a great one from My Minds Eye - just love that flowery background!

And I've used a new toy, the Doohickey die called 'lovely fence' - I can see that it will come in handy and be used with quite a few of the stamps I've got. The flowers were done with Marianne Creatables dies 'Trendy Flowers' and 'Ribbon Florals' and I think they look quite cute with the buttons.

The card is an easel card, and I've used my usual 6"x6" shape. The sentiment is from LOTV and the seam binding ribbon is from Wild Orchid. The deep pink spotty paper is from K&Co, as is the vintage colour lace.
Hope you like her!
And hope you have a good weekend, whatever you're doing.
x
I'm entering this in the: Just Magnolia Challenge

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kim! I love the little fence and those flowers are fab :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Tilda in the garden, the layout and colours are fab! It's a stunning card! Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, what a gorgeous card. Love that colour, and everything on it is beautiful. Going to have to copy, and get that die, lovely effect. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just caught up with you again. Good to see you are enjoying blogging and getting some positive responses to your efforts which are admirable....Keep up the good work Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't help but warm to a woman who knows the joy of using that Doo Hickey fence! It absolutely will come in handy - you'll end up making cards JUST so you can use it!!! I'm very partial to it - hides a multitude of sins. The Memory Box Arboscello tree is another must!! I love your card; the colours are fabulous! Great flowers too. Stunning. Hugs, Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Kim :)
    Have a great week!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - and thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Kim x